Saturday, June 21, 2008

Some more old posts

I'm visiting my parents' house right now, but I haven't had much time to write anything new. I just read that the Democrats betrayed the American people yet again with the FISA law and of course, earlier by signing off on more war funding. It's obvious to me that the Democratic party is corrupt to the core and I'm not sure the system can be fixed from within anymore. But I've been pessimistic before. Here's an old post from almost exactly 2 years ago:

A frog checks the temperature

Earlier this week I had the misfortune of having to listen to Tim Russert's fawning eulogy blaring in the background (my mom wouldn't let me change the channel -- "He was a great man!" she said) as I read this story about American torture victims. All the more reason to ask this question:

Who frames the questions we ask ourselves?

Well, I have to get off the Internet. Will write more when I have time.

No comments: