Monday, January 30, 2012

... Waking Up To 9/11 Truth Is a Psychedelic Experience

This is well worth reading:
5 Reasons Why The Global War on Terror And Waking
Up To 9/11 Truth Is a Psychedelic Experience


[hat tip to What Really Happened]

I personally believe humanity is coming to a point where they are being forced to accept responsibility for the circumstances they find themselves in. I know this is playing out in my own life on both a personal and global scale.

Is the human race collectively entering adulthood [in a metaphoric sense]? Sure seems like it to me. Adolescence can be a scary, tumultuous time. It's also a time when one is least likely to want to ask for help, even if one desperately needs it. Let's pray for guidance. I want to get through this thing ... something tells me there's something beautiful over the horizon!

The Great Awakening - Humanity's Finest Hour is unfolding in front of our eyes.


[hat tip to Washington's blog]

1 comment:

Nancy said...

A terrific video, I don't think that there was a single part of it that didn't hold very important information. I recently 'discovered' David Icke and his presentations; while some of his beliefs don't strike me, I am usually very informed and impressed with hearing his insights, esp. with his mentioning how powerful we as humanity must be if the powers that be work so hard at keeping us under their thumbs.

So true as well the segment on the higher ups keeping us bickering amongst ourselves so they can go about their business unchecked.

The whole thing reminds me of how in awe I am of the prospect of what we collectively could be achieving if we worked together, focusing on the things that we have in common, and not allowing ourselves to be controlled the way we are.