Thursday, October 2, 2014

Aussie wakes up from a coma speaking only Mandarin (video)

I want to get away from politics today, because I'm tired of hearing all the lies. If you want to know my opinion on the Ebola outbreak, I think it's a hyped-up designer disease, or even an outright lie to scare the public, like swine flu, avian flu, anthrax, smallpox, etc. I mean, come on, guys, they already have a vaccine in the can, made to order! Big $$$ for big pharma. Not to mention a convenient excuse to detain people, inject them with God knows what and maybe even enact martial law.

So here's something that I think is more interesting. Of course the mainstream media is reporting on this stuff, so maybe it's all a lie, too, but if it's real I think it may in fact support the idea of reincarnation, along with the strange affliction known as foreign accent syndrome. There are other cases like this as well: Matej Kus comes to mind, as well as this girl, this old guy, and Michael Boatwright (okay, well, he might have been a Swedish spy with amnesia).

No comments: