Saturday, December 20, 2014

Sydney Hostage Hoax (video)

Video from Redsilverj's channel.

When I first saw this on the news, it was immediately obvious to me that it was a false flag. First of all, the American media rarely cares about stuff that goes on in other countries, unless it's connected to something I already know is fake, like "ISIS." CNN ran with this story all day, conveniently ditching the embarrassing Torture Report. Of course, this hostage taking was done right across the street from Channel 7, who did all the reporting on it (remember how I connected a lot of fake stuff with one of the Illuminati's favorite numbers?).

The timing was interesting, seeing that the event took place on the second anniversary of the (hardly mentioned by the mainstream media) Sandy Hook School Shooting. It also turns out, unsurprisingly to me, that this was done at the exact location of an earlier drill:


Activist Post: 5 Reasons to Question the Official Story of the 'Sydney Siege'

If I don't get a chance to post again until then, I'd like to wish you all a Merry Christmas! Peace on Earth, goodwill to men.

2 comments:

Greg Bacon said...

Between this and the Cuba thing, the torture report got dropped down the Memory Hole.

John Smith said...

Thanks for your great post. Your post obviously informative and effective. xnxx