Thursday, December 11, 2014

These days, they move apocalyptically (music video)

I could rant on about the torture report, I guess. There was nothing that surprised me about it, except for the fact that it was released in the first place. And I didn't know about the rectal feeding (I wasn't aware that anyone could be fed rectally ... I mean seriously, does that actually work?). I also think it's interesting the CIA paid this SOB eighty million dollars to design the torture program. Imagine how many people you could feed with eighty million dollars. But no, that tax-payer money was spent on something they now admit doesn't work. Except it DID work. It got confessions out of people, which is precisely what torture is used for. But now, the 9-11 confessions are suspect. Well, anyway, time's up on my computer, so I have to go ...

No comments: