Thursday, July 23, 2015

More on the Chattanooga Shootings ...

Yesterday I noticed the flag in front of the library was a half staff. I asked the librarian at the front desk if she knew why. She said, "I think it's because of the Chattanooga shootings ..." I furrowed my brow and said, "Wasn't that a week ago?"
-- "No, I think it was just this weekend ..."
-- "Oh, was one of the guys from Indiana?"
-- "I don't think so ..."
-- "You know, these guys die all the time in Afghanistan and no one lowers the flag for those guys ..."
-- "Maybe it's political pressure, or something like that ..."

So yeah, it kind of bothers me that this (likely staged) crap with a clear agenda is being blown up the way it is ... guess why?



For your consideration ...



***UPDATE***
What if some of these marines are already dead? There is a Sgt Thomas Sullivan (with his own web site) that died in 2009: http://sgtsullivancenter.org/about/

I've also heard that he is a character on the game "Call of Duty" (he dies in the end). I don't know what's going on but it's pretty damn weird.

No comments: