Sunday, April 26, 2009

I haven't written here for a while, sorry. First of all, I don't seem to have the time, and second of all ... I'm just sick of the crap that's going on that everyone's talking about but no one seems to really *think* about. Like the torture memos.


The torture memos are sickening. But anyone who has been paying attention knew that stuff was going on all along ... or at least they should have known ... after all, there are people we have held without charges who have now been released and they've already described much worse horrors from Guantanamo.


I've heard pundits talk endlessly about the "political implications" of the memos, but no one is getting to the hard-core, nitty gritty, emotional reality these memos try to defend. Like the torture of children.



I'm running out of Internet time, but I'll leave you with a scary blog entry about "Swine Flu" (Mike Rivero from whatreallyhappened.com calls it "When Pigs Fly" Flu. Because it's a cross between Avian and Swine Flu, and if you think that happened without the help of some lab, I have a flying pig to sell you ...) : http://smokingmirrors.blogspot.com/2009/04/waiting-outside-theater-for-curtain-to.html

No comments: