Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Interesting facts for the conspiracy-minded

For those who believe (as I do) that HAARP can produce earthquakes, this article might raise eyebrows:

Earthquake Shakes Up Suez Canal as Iran Warships Approach

I was also surprised to hear that FEMA Deputy Administrator for Protection and National Preparedness, Tim Manning, just happened to be in Christchurch, New Zealand at the time a devastating quake struck directly underneath that country's second largest city.

Also heard that the "US diplomat" caught killing two men in Pakistan, turned out to be a CIA agent, and the guys he killed were ISI tailing him. According to this article, documents found on Davis’ person prove he was working on supplying a dirty bomb to the Taliban. Gee, that reminds me of this incident I commented on for my radio show back in '05.

No comments: