Monday, January 23, 2012

Not quite sure what to make of this ...

There have been recent reports of mysterious noises coming from the sky at various places all over the world. Obviously, these sounds could be easily faked. However, there is something about this phenomenon that reminds me of chemtrails and strange cloud formations in the sky, which I am personally witness to. Does any of this have to do with HAARP? Could that tie in with the swarms of dead birds and animals we saw last year? Your guess is as good as mine. But my intuition tells me there's something "4th dimensional" about these sounds, à la the EVP's they record on Ghost Hunters (yes, I believe in ghosts and watch Ghost Hunters ... so I'm a flake ... but you already knew that, didn't you? :)

1 comment:

Nancy said...

That's so eerie, and intriguing at the same time. Listening to the few the played, it sounded like a mix of things; sort of like turning the dial on the radio and different things being tuned in in a rapid succession.