Saturday, December 8, 2012

What is chi? What can you do with it?

Chi can be a difficult concept for modern Westerners, because most people can't see or hear it. I'm sure most people can feel it though. I know I can. Star Wars fans might recognize it as "the Force." Yogis, martial artists, and Eastern healers are intimately familiar with it as "prana" (Sanskrit), "qi" (Chinese), or "ki" (Japanese). Dr. Wilhelm Reich called it "orgone." It's the life force that animates all things. The following video clip gives you an idea of the types of things a true master of chi can do.

Guess what? You can actually break up clouds, smog and other ominous things by using chi. If you've ever seen the movie "the Fisher King" you may remember Robin Williams and Jeff Bridges doing this in Central Park (but you don't have to be naked to do it!). My recommendation is to study as much as you can about chi. Modern day weapons are using artificial means to manipulate this force. But this force is intelligent, and would much rather be channeled for good than for greed ... and there's an endless supply. Be a good channeller and reap the rewards. My guess is that if you're reading this you're already highly adept at storing chi. Educate yourself, awareness is key.

3 comments:

kenny said...

Thanks for the reminder. I think I, sort of, consciously programed myself to the prana view with an emphasis on the proper breathing techniques. I was much younger then. The results become ingrained and not thought of much but I really should do the pranahama breathing exercises daily. Thanks.

Jody Paulson said...

Hi, Kenny! Sorry it took me so long to get to your comment. I haven't been getting to the library much lately. I personally do a lot of prayer and japa yoga.

Unknown said...

Can you manifest elements into reality with it? Like creating fire or electricity or moving objects from a distance Telekinesis