Tuesday, July 30, 2013

DOT officials trying to stop 9/11 graffiti on bridges, overpasses

[HT 911blogger.com]


Hey everyone! Jody checking in here. I know there's a lot to write about (I'm specifically thinking about Egypt right now), but I must admit the situation is too complicated for me to proffer any opinions right now. Truth is, I'm *so* sick of the endless lying, disinfo and distractions these days I'm kind of taking a "media fast" -- at least from the mainstream media. I suppose that's right where they want us, not knowing what is fake and what is real. All I can say is the bullshit is getting extra thick around here, you know they're up to something ... but in the meantime I can always work on myself, meditate, etc.

Hope you're having an enjoyable summer. Take some time and smell the roses! Love, Jody

No comments: