Monday, July 8, 2013

Flight 214 -- WTF???



I notice most of the blogs I follow aren't talking much about it, but since I don't have access to a computer on Sundays, I was forced to notice that the TV news was mostly dedicating their time to what happened on Flight 214 which crashed at SFO Airport (even though the train wreck in Canada was worse). There is something *seriously* screwed up with this event, folks.

I happened to be on Twitter when the event took place on Saturday. One guy tweeted that he was all right, everyone was accounted for, and *nobody died*. I saw a picture of the wreckage and thought, "Holy cow! That's a miracle!" Now, everybody who's read my blog for a while knows I believe in miracles. But there is something seriously screwy in the way this whole thing was reported and the later news developments. Big time. Nobody with any sort of a brain could believe this stuff.

I mean, just look at the plane. You're telling me that huge hole that is burnt off the top of the fuselage came from a crash involving pilot error??? It was a beautiful day. When I got home from the library the casualty numbers had changed from everyone accounted for, mostly minor injuries (which is what I heard on Twitter just as all this was happening) to 60 people unaccounted for and scores injured, some critically. Um, how do 60 people become unaccounted for??? It's not like the plane crashed into the bay, or even started breaking up over the bay. They're either there, burnt up on the plane, or they aren't! Apparently there was even a question of where one of the flight recorders went. I heard one reporter, it might have been Nancy Grace, ask a guy if they thought they could really find the flight recorder, even if it was at the bottom of the bay. I'm getting seriously agitated at this point, thinking, "that's what flight data recorders are built for, dummy! And besides, how could they possibly lose it, the plane's sitting right there! And how could they lose 60 passengers?" (All of these were subsequently found, I guess...)

The initial report, and I saw the tweets come out as this was happening, was that everyone was accounted for (there were also rumors that that Snowden guy was on the plane). Then when I got home they said 60 passengers "were unaccounted for" and there were many critically injured. But I remember seeing eyewitness tweets on Twitter and being stunned by the fact that everyone was accounted for, because I saw what had happened to the plane -- the entire top of the fuselage was burned through. And "authorities" were so quick to dismiss terrorist activity! WTF??? I'm no expert, but something is seriously wrong with this picture. Was this a false-flag incident or an assassination attempt gone wrong? Who knows ... but I still think it's a miracle. Either that or it's phony as hell. Who knows anymore???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was a bomb to me. One would think the bottom of the plane would have taken the bulk of the damage, as it crashed on landing.

The "authorities" declared it wasn't "terrorism" about 5 minutes after the plane crashed. How would they know ? They didn't even investigate the crash. Can't investigate the cause of a crash in less than 5 minutes.

From : Joe

Jody Paulson said...

The whole thing stinks to high heaven. Victims suffered from "road rash?" Really...? Maybe if they were thrown out of the plane, but they were landing and everyone was supposed to be securely buckled in. I saw the inside of the plane, the seats were all in the plane, and we all know from studying the twin towers that jet duel doesn't melt steel, what cause the entire top of the fuselage to catch fire and burn away like that? None of this makes any sense at all to me.

wiggins said...

jimstonefreelance.com has an interesting take on your story.

Jody Paulson said...

I just saw Max Malone did a video on this subject -- you can see that various pictures of this accident don't involve the same plane and some were taken with the environs surrounded by grass, and in other pictures the plane is surrounded by dirt. I wish Max wouldn't call us all "dummies" ... I just know something is wrong about this and am trying to keep an open mind about why this is being done.