Monday, March 17, 2014

Things are getting so dumb I don't know what to say ...

There was yet another winter storm in Ft. Wayne a couple days ago and I was stuck in my room and almost the only thing they talked about on the mainstream news was that stupid "disappearing" Malaysian Airlines Flight 370. I can honestly say I haven't watched a minute of it because the idea that a jet plane can just up and disappear in an age when spy satellites can track people's cars from outer space in real time ... I mean that's just ridiculous. I can go on Google Earth and focus in on jet planes at any major airport on the planet, and you're telling me no one knows what happened to Flight 370? Really??? So I just ignored it but the mainstream media is really pushing this story. And I'm thinking, wow, they must really need the distraction or something, I can't believe they are insulting our intelligence with this crap ...

Anyway, here are some alternative news stories that I've been reading ...
Media Focuses In On Flight 370 Conspiracy Theories While World Edges Closer To War

Aurora, Sandy Hook, Boston and Kiev: Connecting the Dots

Happy St. Paddy's day, everyone!


No comments: