Saturday, May 16, 2015

The Secret Life of Timothy McVeigh (video)

I'm kind of forcing myself to write something right now because I don't want to let this blog fall by the wayside, but I must admit I've been too discouraged and "out of the loop" to address some of the bigger issues that face us today. There's the new "worry about this -- false flag imminent" military exercise Jade Helm (google it) and the Fast Track Trade Promotion authority bill that makes my head hurt just trying to understand how it takes more sovereignty away from the people ... and yeah, I'm really pissed off that Jahar Tsarnaev was found guilty and sentenced to death, even though I'm not even sure if he's a genuine patsy or a conscious player in the hoax that is the Boston Marathon Bombing. One thing I know is that I tend to feel better and think more clearly the less TV I watch, so I can at least say that. And here's some good news: The American Institute of Architects, America's largest association of architects, will be voting on whether to officially support a new WTC 7 investigation today. Of course, the main guys behind that were Architects & Engineers for 9/11 truth. [UPDATE: the resolution was voted down.]

Meanwhile, in light of the profoundly disappointing "trial" and subsequent sentencing of Jahar Tsarnaev, I figured this new James Corbett video might be educational.

No comments: