Saturday, August 8, 2015

So how's your summer been?

(... or winter, for those who live south of the Equator ...)

I'm not sure about what to write here, but I wouldn't be surprised if something "interesting" happened today. It's one of those triple number days (8/8/2015: 2+0+1+5=8). I just read a particularly poignant post by Les Visible.

I'm sorry if I haven't been posting as much I have in the past, the truth is I'm getting tired of the same old crap and it's been a struggle keeping up with it all. I don't really know what's going on in Greece, or in Syria, or in the Ukraine ... it takes serious research to really understand what's going on in places like that because the mainstream news is just feeding you a bunch of BS. Might I suggest some of the links I have on my blog list? And then there's all these infernal trade agreements. Can I just tell you that IMO trade agreements like TPP (Trans-Pacific Partnership) and TTIP (Trans-Atlantic Trade and Investment Partnership) are bad. The TPP is like NAFTA on steroids, and we all know how well that turned out for working Americans. TTIP, from what I understand, would be like NAFTA to the European nations, because by and large they have higher wages and standards for their workers than Americans do. Both agreements take power away from the people and give it to international corporations. International corporations, like international bankers, are ruining our planet.

There's a lot that's going on that we don't even know about, and I can't tell you what they are. I almost feel ashamed that I named this blog "What they don't tell you," because what the hell do I know about it? There's a lot they don't tell you, and I can't possibly know but a tiny fraction of it, let alone write anything intelligent about it. So I've been trying to focus on all the hoaxes and false flags the elite have been perpetrating lately, because that's one thing I know about more than 99% of the general public. People need to know this stuff. They need to know just how badly they are being lied to. So I press on.

Well, I hope you have a good summer. Keep looking up. :)

1 comment:

justme said...

Agreed. I'm with you sister.