Wednesday, November 29, 2017

New info on Sandy Hook School Shooting: Lenny Pozner drops lawsuit

It's been nearly 5 years since the hoax that was the Sandy Hook School shooting. It seems like ages ago for me. That was when I really woke up to the idea of crisis actors, because I couldn't believe Robbie Parker could laugh and joke around just before he gave a press conference speaking about his freshly killed 6 year old child.

I'll write more about this as we approach the anniversary sometime in December, but for now I'd like to share this remarkable video I found at Northerntruthseeker's website, in which an undeniable expert in the field (Wolfgang Halbig) tells how his exhausting ordeal of being sued by one of the "victims'" parents (Leonard Pozner) for daring to question the events of that day, has come to a sudden end with Pozner dropping the lawsuit at the last minute. Really, you've got to hear this (and BTW, why didn't Pozner sue the school district ... which you'd think would genuinely have money and could have actually prevented his child dying ... as if anyone actually died in the first place?!).


2 comments:

Northerntruthseeker said...

Hey Jodie.. Thanks for the heads up and showing the video as well...

Hopefully more people are now seeing that the whole "shooting" was a sham even after 5 years of being lulled to sleep....

Jody Paulson said...

I hope so, NTS.